We’re proud to announce that Engagio Orchestrator is now generally available (GA).
Orchestrator serves as your home to manage all of your account based activities. This release includes:
- Create and manage all of your existing Account, People and Opportunity Lists.
- Create new Dynamic Lists that no longer rely on a Salesforce report or view as the source.
- Refine your target account lists to discover new cohorts of audiences based on member attributes and activities with filters
- Create best practice Reports for your Marketing and Sales teams, e.g., VP-level activity from accounts with open opportunities scheduled to close within 90 days
- Set up subscriptions to automatically receive digests of key insights, e.g., account has just become marketing qualified
Lists, previously managed from the Manage Account Lists section, are now available from within Orchestrator. Don’t worry, all of your previously created lists are still available to you. In addition, we have introduced a new Dynamic List type that no longer relies on a Salesforce report or view as the source. We have also introduced the concept of public, private and favorite lists. This will make finding lists that you care about more easily accessible while decluttering other users’ views.
For more details on the changes to manage lists, please read more.
Filters allow you to refine your target account lists to discover new cohorts of audiences based on member attributes and activities. Additionally, any filters you have previously created in Engage will be available in Orchestrator. Like lists, filters can also be made public, private or favorited.
For more details on Filters, please read.
With Report Subscriptions, you can notify Marketing, Sales and Leadership teams of key Account, Person, or Opportunity insights. Some examples include:
- Send a Report to Account Owners of VP-level activity from their accounts with open opportunities scheduled to close within the next 90 days
- Send Report to Account Owners when a new key persona is created in a Target Account
- Send a daily Report of yesterday’s marketing engagement that occured in my Territory
All of these features are made possible through Engagio’s new Selectors functionality.
Selectors unlock a robust set of filtering capabilities, enabling marketers to move beyond just people insights to create audiences that were previously impossible to find.
We hope you like it!
Any other questions or concerns? Share it in our Slack Channel, Intercom or reach out to your Customer Success Manager.