Engagio Orchestrate is here bringing the scale and sophistication of traditional lead-based marketing automation to the account-based marketing world. With it, you can drive more meaningful interactions using multi-channel, cross department plays — at scale.
Orchestrate is made up of two major feature areas: Automations and Audience Management.
Automations are designed to be the workhorse of Engagio and can be used to automate all sorts of operational tasks like:
- Adding people to Marketo to nurture them when their engagement drops
- Adding qualified executives to Outreach or Salesloft when their Engagement minutes reaches a certain threshold
- Adding event attendees to a Salesforce Campaign to give sales visibility into who they need to follow up with
- Driving tighter sales and marketing alignment by automating SFDC task creation for key activities for sales to follow up on
- Data management for account and person data
Learn more about automations here!
The second part of Orchestrate, Audience Management enables marketers to seamlessly sync Engagio audiences to other platforms to:
- Target an Engagio audiences with relevant ads based on funnel stage
- Target Engagio audiences with relevant ads based activity, behavioral, demographic or firmographic data
- Enable cross channel nurture to accelerate funnel velocity by ensuring the right person at the right account has the right content experience
- Manage Account suppression lists in Marketo, Pardot or HubSpot
Learn more about Audience Management here!
Any other questions or concerns? Share it in our Slack Channel or reach out to your Customer Success Manager.